Thursday, March 10, 2011

Highland Games

These are my adorable parents who I love so very much. And no that is not a skirt my Dad is wearing it is a Kilt!






Just wait for it......











Alright! You probably want to know what this is. This is Haggis. Haggis is a traditional Scottish dish that consists of the heart, liver, and lungs of a sheep or a calf minced in suet, onions, oatmeal, and seasonings boiled in the stomach of the animal. Sounds yummy doesn't it? I know you're probably really grossed out but I just tried it to say that I have tried it. I personally didn't like it and wanted to barf afterwards, but both of my sisters swear that it wasn't really that bad, allthough they will probably never eat it again!



Yummmmmm. Real British fish and chips. These are nothing like Pete's or Pirates, there sooooo good!



There were huge dogs everywhere- this one is an Irish Wolfhound.

No comments:

Post a Comment