Thursday, March 17, 2011

Lights,Camera, Action!

So here are a few pictures of us(alot of random people and people from Heritage Academy) at filming!






















Hello all fellow followers! Sorry i haven't updated in a while. I am new at this blogging thing and I have found I realy don't have alot of time for it. Hahaha! Well It's Spring Break and just to let you all know how much of a nerd I am I spent Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday of my spring break at school. Luckily it wasn't for school work, but it kinda showed me I HAVE NO LIFE!!!!!! Anyway... I am in a movie! Holy cow I never would have thought I would be able to say that, but I did! There is a Christian Company that wanted to shoot a movie at my school becayse they thought the building looked really, really cool and they asked for some extras at my school. My sister and I went and we are actually in quit a few scenes. It won't come out until next year sometime, but it will be shown on television. So if you ever get a chance to look at it the name of the movie is "Under the Bridge".
So let me tell you a little bit about filming. If you ever want to pursue the career of acting here's a few tips:
1. Be prepared for a lot of waiting and then alot of hurrying.
2. Bring food (you won't always like what they give you).
3. Make sure you don't invite people to come that annoy you (I didn't bring anyone, I was still really annoyed of some people!)
4. have a positive attitude because it really is a lot of fun.







No comments:

Post a Comment