Thursday, April 28, 2011

I love smiling!

Alright, so today I didn't have a very good day and then I came home and it got worse! I hate these kind of days. Well, I got a text from one of my best friends Haeley and it said she had sent me an e-mail. So I went to the computer and she had written a poem about me - at disneyland! It made me smile! This is it:


Disneyland was great and fun,
Riding everything one by one.
But that's not why I sent this mail,
It's okay, though! Don't grow pale.

For all I want to do is simply praise
Your fabulous vocals which you raised
Above the awning, under which we sang
Your voice so clear it fairly rang.

You stressed over cracking, oil was your friend,
But your solo came, and before the end,
You'd delivered it perfectly! Without a hitch!
The whole entire time you were on pitch!

I must say, I've become rather proud
To have a friend like you (with whom I can be loud).
And what's more- we can sing! We can sing!
We can hit those tunes better than anything!

So, all I want to say is this:
When you're a big star, don't forget me, Miss!
Who knows what's next around the bend?
We'll know later. But for now... THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment