Saturday, April 2, 2011

What's up with me lately

Okay, have you ever had those dreams were this romantic guy comes in and rescues you from whatever danger you may be in and kissess you? Well I have and I love those dreams. Last night I had one kind of like that except I liked it alot better than one of those dreams. There was this really cute guy, I don't know who he was (no, really I am not just saying that to hide his name). That did make me a little disappointed though because I kinda like someone right now. Anyways, the mystery guy was getting married to me and he was LDS too so we were going to get married in the temple. And he watched General Conference with me. Fabulous, right? I guess you never know what the future is going to hold. Just a little side note last night I went and saw Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde which AYT was performing. It was fabulous. And thumbs up to my friends Haeley, Ryan, and Geneal who were in it, you did amazing. I am sooooooo lucky to have such talented friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment