Sunday, June 26, 2011

17 Miracles

My family and I went and saw the movie 17 Miracles. It was an amazing movie. It was about the Willie handcart company and all the miracles that happened to them on the way to the Salt Lake Valley. I invited my friend Haeley along and along with Faith we were all crying our eyes out. But it helped put my trials into perspective. I can now look back on that movie and see that what trials I am going through are really not that bad. Things have a way of working out. And it was even more amazing that I was able to go on trek before seeing this movie because it helped to put things into perspective to, and on the trek we talked alot about the Willie handcart company so I was already familiar with some of the stories.
If you have not seen this movie, you should.......as soon as possible! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment