Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Trek

Trek was one of the most amazing expeirences I have ever had. I met my family on Wednesday night- my family was the largest and my Ma and Pa were the oldest. I had 5 brothers and 5 sisters. not only were we the largest family we were the closest family. I love my family and I miss them tons! When I started walking with my family on Thursday morning I immedietly knew I loved them! Michael- the cute and funny one is like a big brother to me now and I am so greatful I was put in his family and we are now friends. Paige and I bonded tons while we were on the trek - especially during the womens pull! I am so thankful that Kayle and I were put in the same family so I started out knowing someone. And I am so grateful to Pheobe, Haley, Weston, Dustin, and Jon for all the fun times we had together. I have to say that I honestly think that my family was the closest. I came home on Saturday night and it felt really, really wierd to be home and for it to be quiet, because on trek I had 12 other people around me all the time but at home I only had 3. I almost started crying-no joke- because I missed my family so much! I loved and still love my trek family and I hope we stay in contact. I know Heavenly Father put me in that family so that I would have a great experience on trek. I loved trek and I would definetly go again if I got the chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment