Sunday, September 11, 2011

In Memory

Today is the 10th anniversary of 9/11. I was very little when it happened but 10 years later it still effects out nation. Thousands lost their lives that day, thousands lost a husband, wife, sibling, or friend. Somehow I am lucky enough to have everyone I love around me and haven't had to bear losing someone. Remembering this day helps put my life in perspective and helps me realize how blessed I am to live in this united nation, under God, who guides and protects this country! I am so grateful to be raised in this free country and I will forever thank my God for this great blessing I have been given. I pray for all who lost someone on that horrible day, and hope that each and everyone of them will find hope and joy in the Church of God! I will forever remember them on this day.


No comments:

Post a Comment