Sunday, October 16, 2011

Dressed In Black

Although the title of this post may seem like I went to a funeral, I will tell you right now that I did not. My bestest friend, Haeley, invited me to go with her to her mom's best friends family tradition of "Spooky Supper". She said every year she is the oldest one to go and she wanted me to tag along so we could hang out and talk. We decided to go as Goth's, which turned out to be kinda a bad idea, only because her mom's best friend's step sister is a little goth - like for real. So I went to Haeley's house before the party and I arrived wearing my black skinny jeans, black shirt and hoody, and ready to have her help me with my make-up. We put major black eye shadow and eye liner on and we poofed my hair up. Oh! And did I mention the black lip stick. It was a pretty incredible sight, maybe you have to see it to believe it. Take a look...if you dare.




1 comment:

  1. Hottie alert!!!
    We are such attractive goths.
    Love,
    your scary best friend

    -DQ#1

    ReplyDelete