Monday, October 3, 2011

Horrible Days



Today was pretty much the worst day of my life...I will tell you why. 1. I woke up to do my homework and my pen decided to explode on me, so I put it back in my pencil case not thinking anything about it 2. I ate way to many green apples yesterday along with sugar free candy and junk food so I had a major stomach ache all day, and I still have it, and will probably have it for a while because it is most likely a stomach ulcer 3. I got a test back in English and discovered I got and F (my first F at this school people!)4. On my way to math my friend Ryan came to give me a hug because he knew that I was having a horrible day, and in the process stepped on my foot taking 1/4 of my toenail off. That was one of the most painful things that has happened to me. 5. In math I opened my pencil case to find pen ink over every single pencil, pen, and eraser I had in there. It was also on my lip gloss. I just hate bad days and wished more than anything that this day would end faster. I thank all of my friends for making me laugh even though I was probably a big grumpus to all of them. But, this way I know the rest of my week can't get any worse...hopefully...knock on wood! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment