Thursday, October 20, 2011

So today some pretty exciting things happened. Not to me, but to my friends, so I still have the right to be excited about it, right? Okay, so first of all my friend Sarah turned 16 and may I just say that she makes a fabulous 16-year old. Haeley and I made a sign to put on her locker and a sign for her to wear that said "Date me! I'm sixteen!" And we heart attacked her locker. She is now off to Cali. with some of my friends. They are spending the day at the beach tomorrow. The second piece of exciting news is that Haeley asked someone to winter formal tonight, her mystery man. She turns 16 on January 12 and winter formal is January 20. Just in time. I am so excited for both of them!

P.S. Auditions for The Scarlet Pimpernel are tomorrow. I'm freakin' out!

No comments:

Post a Comment