Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Never Chug Chocolate Almond Milk!

I have this new obsession with chocolate milk. My mom found some sugar free chocolate syrup at the store, so naturally I made chocolate milk with it. Since I can't have milk I drank some chocolate soy milk, which was rather fantastic! I told my sister she needed to try it so she made herself a glass. She, then, proceeded to tell me that it was the most disgusting thing she had tasted and quickly drank the rest, so as not to waste it. I didn't know what her problem was until the next day. Sadly, we were out of soy milk so I made some chocolate almond milk. I was really excited and quickly took my first sip. It took all of my strength not to throw up. I suddenly understood that my sister had made chocolate almond milk instead of chocolate soy milk. I didn't want to waste the chocolate milk so I chugged and entire glass full (naturally I made a huge glass because who doesn't like chocolate milk in big quantities?) That was a mistake, because I felt very sick afterwards and learned a new lesson in life: Never, ever chug chocolate almond milk!





No comments:

Post a Comment