Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas and New Years Eve

Sorry, I haven't posted in a while, winter break has been a little more hectic than expected. Christmas was lots of fun. Here are some gifts I got and who they were from.
Rainbow monkey/bear hat-Steven
New I-pod- Santa
New Scriptures-Mom and Dad
Earrings, Gardettos, and Charm-Santa
Nancy Drew books and Clothes-Mom and Dad
Homemade slippers, Ornament, and Watch-Grandma and Grandpa McLaws
Notebook, Pen, and Money- Grandma and Grandpa Matsen
and lots more...

It was so fun to spend the day with family and I am so glad Christmas was on a Sunday, because we got to go to church and feel the spirit.

New Years I went to a friend party. We ate pizza, played Curses, played Just Dance on the Wii, played Farkle, threw around a Volleyball, and did some Sparklers. It was a great ending to a great year. I have 2 resolutions for this year:

-Never miss a day of reading the Book of Mormon
-Go off sugar

Hopefully this way I will be physically and spiritually healthy. Last year I did some pretty big things and it's kinda crazy to look back at them.

-Finished Personal Progress for the second time
-Went off sugar half way through the year
-Left Heritage Academy

This year some pretty big things will be happening to:

-Getting my Permit
-Turning 16
-Getting my License
-Going to my first semester of College

I am taking some pretty big steps this year and am excited to see what this year brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment