Thursday, August 23, 2012

Camping

This weekend my sister, Faith, and I went camping with my brother, sister-in-law, niece, and nephew. Here are the pictures I took, sorry  they are kind of out of order.

This is the 10 person tent we slept in:

 
Us going on a hike:

We found this awesome swing and we all took a turn on it:





J.R. and John hangin' out and taking pictures:
There were these nasty silk worm spider web things everywhere:
My beautiful sister running across some water:
The first night we were there we roasted marshmallows and John decided to squish one in his hands. It got EVERYWHERE:

Us playing Bohnanza:
This was a cute flower bouquet Esther and the kids picked:
Me:
John:
Fish at the fish hatchery:
Faith caught a lizard:
We were at the fish hatchery when it started raining. This is us after we made it to the car:

We built this cool little shelter by our tent so we could cook our lunch while it rained:
After it had rained for a while, the mountains where covered in this creepy looking fog:
Tin foil dinners:
Our camp was attacked and surrounded by skunks. Luckily none of us got sprayed, but I got a few good pictures:

This is the potty:
Horses that were close to our camp:
Us playing Bohnanza, again, in McDonalds on our way home:
It was a super fun weekend, I was glad for the time I was able to spend with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment