Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I Am Thankful (part 2)

Sorry I didn't have time to post yesterday. It was quite busy. So, I will say what I was thankful for yesterday and today. First, I am thankful for cars so that I don't have to walk everywhere. I know that makes me sound like a couch potato, but think about it. I go to show choir rehearsal every Thursday and it's like a 20 minute drive to get there, how long would it take me to walk there. Anyway, I am mumbling now so on to the next. Second, I am very thankful for my family. I have 2 sisters, and 2 brothers, 2 sisters-in-law, a niece, and a nephew. I love them all so much, anytime we are together I always have a good time. They can make me laugh and smile anytime, even if I am in a really crappy mood. I am so thankful that we are a close family and that we have been able to share so many great experiences together. I am also thankful for my parents. They are such great examples to me of how good a relationship can be even after 30 years. They love me and all of my siblings and it really does show how much they care for us. I am very thankful that they have rules and standards that I am expected to keep because without them I don't know where I would be. Stayed tuned for my Thanksgiving Day post.

No comments:

Post a Comment