Monday, November 21, 2011

I Am Thankful

In celebration of Thanksgiving, I am doing a little post on some things I am thankful for. Have you not figured out that music and theater are my life? If not, apparently you haven't been reading very long! Today I have listened to music nonstop. I am sooooo thankful for music, music is the only thing that can get me through anything. And by anything I mean ANYTHING! It's incredible what positive upbeat music can do to you. I am also very thankful that I have been introduced to AYT and that I have an oppurtuity to be in one of their productions. I am having such a fun time and everyone is really nice and they are all amazing actors, what else could you ask for? (besides food). One more thing I am thankful for is...BOOKS. I love them so much. Right now I am reading like 10 books, and they are all amazing. And I am thankful for you! Anyone who reads my blog is most likely someone who is very close to me. You are all amazing and I love you! Check back tomorrow for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment