Monday, January 30, 2012

Ending

Saturday was the last showing of The Scarlet Pimpernel. I have so many fond memories from this play and I am going to miss everyone terribly! Especially my dressing room buddies: Brynn, Belle, Jessie, Geneal, Kennedy, and most of all Madison. She's moving to California this summer so this was her last AYT play. Which is a huge bummer because I just got to know her and I won't be able to be in another play with her. I am so grateful for the opportunity I had to be in this play and to meet such amazing actors. The people I met while doing this production are now some of my closest friends. I love them all, and will miss them deeply, thanks for such a great time :)

1 comment:

  1. The Lady Blakeney LOVES LOVES LOVES you.<33

    *Creepy awkward mouth noise*

    Love and miss you, Madame Blanche.<3

    ReplyDelete