Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Updates!

Sorry about not posting for a while. Hopefully I can catch you all up in this blog post. My friend Haeley turned 16 on Jan. 12 and for her birthday I took her to see Beauty and the Beast in 3D. She had never seen the movie before and Beauty and the Beast came out in theaters the day after her birthday. There were onlly 6 other people in the theater and it was 3 little girls with their moms. Haeley and I decided that there is something wrong with us because we were in a theater at a Disney movie with a bunch of little girls and we were crying. How lame? Hahahaha! It was fun though and I loved the movie.

Opening Night for The Scarlet Pimpernel is tonight! Ahhhhhhh! We had a really, REALLY bad tech rehersal last night so.....hopefully we can pull it off! :) It was a uber stressful night last night, a lot of props weren't there, so many costumes weren't finished, and it was our first time on the stage so we had to redo some of the blocking because of the lights....I could go on for a while, but I'll stop. I'm really grateful for this oppurtunity that I have had to be in this production and I love AYT! Here is a picture of the four main characters:

Nothing super exciting has happened lately, so that's about it for my updates. Ta ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment