Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Babysitting Diaries

Recently I have scored 2 regular nanny jobs for some families in my ward. One of the little girls I babysit, Savannah, asked me how many brothers and sisters I have, so I told her I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters. Later that week her mom was taking me home and she told me that Savannah keeps telling her that she wants 2 sisters and one more brother so she can be like me. Later Savannah was telling me that next she was going to get another brother and they were going to name him Tarzan or Georgie. Can you say RANDOM???

This other little girl that I babysit isn't even 3 yet and she is the smartest little kid I have ever met. She knows the entire alphabet, she knows every animal, every color, every shape, and can count up to 17 by herself! She calls me Jewy, and I just think she is so cute. So, the other day I'm babysitting her and she kept telling me over and over again "Jewy I'm so glad your here!" except add in some gibberish. Later she noticed my earrings and she said "I love your earrings, your SO beautiful." I laugh every time I think of it. They're such cute kids, and I'm getting money for my car. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment