Tuesday, February 28, 2012

"So You Think You Are German?"

Tonight Dad, Faith, and I went to a Family History and Indexing meeting at the church. They had a speaker there who kind of went through the Family History website. One of the slides he showed on his slide show had a list of topics that would be good to discuss with groups of people. Number 19 on the list said "So you think you are German?". Faith pointed it out to me and I tried to hold in my laughter, but it didn't work so well.

Today I did my hair uber cute. I twisted it around a headband and it look like it was french braided around my head. So, Mom, Dad, Faith, and I are about to read scriptures and I decide to take out the headband and bobby pins out of my hair...this is what I looked like after:

My crazy faces just make the hair look so much better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment