Sunday, February 26, 2012

Saturday Night

So last night mom and dad went to a wedding so Faith and I were home alone. We decided to play Risk, which actually isn't that fun of a game with only 2 people. I won though!


Then we decided to watch Phantom of the Opera, which is one of the best movies...EVER!


And might I just say that Raul is mighty fine! :)

As the night progressed mom and dad came home. We were reading our scriptures when mom got a text on her phone at 10 o'clock at night asking if she could sub for a primary class.
Mom's reply: "Wow, this is really late notice. I would need more time to prepare. Sorry!
Dad replying as if he were mom: "I would need 7 weeks preparation time, a laminator, and 4 reams of paper"
We all thought is was funny and I thought I would blog about it, so I did.

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha!!! I love dad. He's so funny. And it's true! LOL

    ReplyDelete