Wednesday, July 25, 2012

A Haboob and Shaquiqui

Last Saturday J.R. and I were jamming out on my keyboard and his guitar, in my room, when we hear "COME SEE THIS GIANT HABOOB THAT IS HEADING OUR WAY!" We quickly grabbed our cameras and took pictures of the storm rolling through town.




In other news: I'm going to girls camp next Wednesday and our theme is "Become". It is all about the cycle of a butterfly. In honor of our theme, each girl in our stake received a baby caterpillar. The caterpillars were sent home in these little containers with all the food they needed. All I had to do was set it on my dresser and watch it grow. I have named him Shiquiqui. He's so cute, and he has grown so much in the week and a half that I've had him. I'm going to post a picture of him everyday from now on so you can see him grow. He has already started to make his cocoon. It makes me so happy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment